EXECUTIVE OFFICE MANAGER
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Monkee’s Franchising is seeking an experienced professional to join our team. The Executive Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the corporate office, managing special projects, supporting our business analytics division and providing various support to members of the corporate team.
Specific Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Tracking and recording of all accounts payable and receivable
- Management of the Monkee’s Merchandise program (branded supplies and promotional products)
- Supporting Business Analytics with data entry and report creation
- Maintain and update our corporate financial database and store performance database
- Oversight of the monthly sales reports and royalty payments
- Lead the planning and execution of our Annual Monkee’s Owners Retreat
- Scheduling of travel as needed for corporate team members
- Supporting various corporate team members by managing and completing special projects as needed.
- Providing back-up for the corporate team when members are out of the office
- Track compliance of franchisees with regards to monthly financial reporting requirements, confidentiality agreements and monthly royalty payments
- Handle the procurement of all necessary office supplies and equipment
- Liaison with our local IT resource to upgrade, replace and repair existing IT equipment such as our phones, computers, printers, etc.
- Provide store support as needed
- Organization of electronic file storage of all vital documents as it relates to our store locations
- Plan, coordinate communicate details of various corporate meetings such as Discovery Days, Store Review meetings, Corporate Team Meetings, etc.
Requirements and desired skill set
- 4-year college degree required
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in a corporate setting
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self starter
- Takes initiative
- Detail oriented
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO ADRIENNE@SHOPMONKEES.COM